Minimum operating temperature - 20 ° C, Maximum + 60 ° C.
ATEX mode is not suitable for this fan category for structural reasons.
ErP : These fans are within the scope of Directive 2009/125 / EC. This law does not apply in the following cases:
- Operation in potentially explosive atmospheres (ATEX)
- Operation at high temperatures (fans designed with cooling fan)
- Operation at temperatures below -40°C
- Working in toxic, corrosive or corrosive environments (use of materials such as AISI 304, AISI 316, manganese steels).
These series are axial fans and therefore Ntarget = 50 is expected (Reg. UE N.327 / 2011).
Efficiency IE2 motors conforming to IEC 60034-30 are taken into account in ErP calculations.
Product Technical Information
|AIR FLOW||26 – 44.5 m3/min|
|INPUT PRESSURE||6 – 14 kg/m2|
|OUTPUT PRESSURE||6.6 – 14.2 kg/m2|
|ENGINE BOARD||71 A – 4 poles|
|INSTALLED POWER||0.25 kW|
|ROTATION SPEED||1580 rpm|
|SPEED LIMIT||1630 rpm|
|OUTLET FLANGE||315 x N/A mm|
|WEIGHT WITHOUT MOTOR||7 kg|
|SE 2||N/A Kgm2|
Use : Helical fans, EVP series are suitable for suction of fumes and dirty, dusty and wet air in foundries, cement factories, paper mills and woodworking works.
For ventilation of local rooms, radiator, unit heaters, cooling towers, etc. It is used in applications for drying paper, wool, pasta tiles and generally where large volumes of air must be conveyed at low pressure.
– Easy setup
– High energy saving
– Made with high quality raw materials
– Long years of use guarantee