The liquid temperature should not exceed 80 °C without the conveyed cooling fan and 150 °C cooling. For higher temperatures, it is necessary to change the structure of the fan. ErP : These fans are within the scope of Directive 2009/125 / EC. This law does not apply in the following cases:
- Operation in potentially explosive atmospheres (ATEX)
- Operation at high temperatures (fans designed with cooling fan)
- Operation at temperatures below -40 °C
- Working in toxic, corrosive or corrosive environments (use of materials such as AISI 304, AISI 316, manganese steels).
These series are centrifugal forward curved fans and therefore Ntarget = 42 is expected (Reg. UE N.327 / 2011).
Efficiency IE2 motors in accordance with IEC 60034-30 are taken into account in ErP calculations.
Product Technical Information
|AIR FLOW||25 – 71 m3/min|
|INPUT PRESSURE||68 – 81.800003 kg / m2|
|OUTPUT PRESSURE||68 – 82.199997 kg / m2|
|ENGINE BOARD||90 L – 4 poles|
|INSTALLED POWER||1.5 kW|
|ROTATION SPEED||1400 laps/min|
|LIMIT SPEED||1450 laps/min|
|LIQUID TYPE||Clean, Dusty|
|INLET FLANGE||⌀ 321mm|
|OUTLET FLANGE||315 x 224mm|
|WEIGHT WITHOUT MOTOR||35 Kg|
|SE 2||0.22 Kgm2|
Use : To remove clean or slightly dusty air. They have high efficiency and low noise level. Fans of this series are widely used in ventilation, air-conditioning, drying, cooling, mechanical airflow and toxic gas removal plants.
– High energy saving
– Made with high quality raw materials
-Long years of use guarantee