The temperature of the absorbed fluid should not exceed 80 ° C.
ErP : These fans are within the scope of Directive 2009/125 / EC. This law does not apply in the following cases:
- Working in potentially explosive atmospheres (ATEX)
- Operation at high temperatures (fans designed with cooling fan)
- Operation at temperatures below -40°C
- Working in toxic, corrosive or corrosive environments (use of materials such as AISI 304, AISI 316, manganese steels).
These series are centrifugal backward curved fans and therefore Ntarget = 61 is expected (Reg. UE N.327 / 2011).
Efficiency IE2 motors conforming to IEC 60034-30 are taken into account in ErP calculations.
Please note that these fans are designed to carry material. For this reason, Directive 2009/125/CE applies, but is not subject to the energy efficiency restrictions it imposes and thus the verification of these parameters.
Product Technical Information
|AIR FLOW||8 – 16 m3/min|
|INPUT PRESSURE||69 – 92 kg/m2|
|OUTPUT PRESSURE||69.5 – 93 kg/m2|
|ENGINE BOARD||71 A – 2 poles|
|INSTALLED POWER||0.37 kW|
|ROTATION SPEED||2750 rpm|
|SPEED LIMIT||2800 rpm|
|LIQUID TYPE||Material transfer|
|WEIGHT WITHOUT MOTOR||14 Kg|
|SE 2||0.05 Kgm2|
Use : For suction of very dusty air containing various types of material in suspension. This kind of fans are mainly used in the following industries:
joinery works : for conveying saw dust and wood chips;
tanneries : for the transport of scraps and leather shavings;
plastic goods industries : can be used to transport granules.
– Easy setup
– High energy saving
– Made with high quality raw materials
– Long years of use guarantee
– High efficiency