Max. air temperature : 80 ° C
ErP : These fans are within the scope of Directive 2009/125 / EC. This law does not apply in the following cases:
- Working in potentially explosive atmospheres (ATEX)
- Operation at high temperatures (fans designed with cooling fan)
- Operation at temperatures below -40°C
- Working in toxic, corrosive or corrosive environments (use of materials such as AISI 304, AISI 316, manganese steels).
These series are centrifugal backward curved fans and therefore Ntarget = 61 is expected (Reg. UE N.327 / 2011).
Efficiency IE2 motors conforming to IEC 60034-30 are taken into account in ErP calculations.
Please note that these fans are designed to carry material. For this reason, Directive 2009/125/CE applies, but is not subject to the energy efficiency restrictions it imposes and thus the verification of these parameters.
Product Technical Information
|AIR FLOW||10 – 31 m3/min|
|INPUT PRESSURE||250 – 268 kg/m2|
|OUTPUT PRESSURE||255 – 275 kg/m2|
|ENGINE BOARD||100 L – 4 poles|
|INSTALLED POWER||3 kW|
|ROTATION SPEED||1450 rpm|
|LIQUID TYPE||Material transfer|
|WEIGHT WITHOUT MOTOR||140 Kg|
|SE 2||9.5 Kgm2|
Use : For the aspiration of very dusty air containing various types of materials.
The usage level of this fan series is very high in the following industries:
sawmill / joinery : for the transport of sawdust and wood chips;
tanneries : for conveying leather coatings and wood chips;
Bookbindings : For the transport of paper trammings;
textile industry : for the transport of yarn waste and long fibers;
plastic processing industries : for conveying granules and nylon parts; solid combustible materials into boilers etc. available for download.
– Easy setup
– High energy saving
– Made with high quality raw materials
– Long years of use guarantee
– High efficiency
– Excess transport capacity