Minimum operating temperature - 20 ° C, Maximum + 60 ° C.
ErP : These fans are within the scope of Directive 2009/125 / EC. This law does not apply in the following cases:
- Operation in potentially explosive atmospheres (ATEX)
- Operation at high temperatures (designed fans with cooling fans)
- Operation at temperatures below -40 °C
- Working in toxic, corrosive or corrosive environments (use of materials such as AISI 304, AISI 316, manganese steels).
These series are axial fans and therefore Ntarget = 50 is expected (Reg. UE N.327 / 2011).
Efficiency IE2 motors conforming to IEC 60034-30 are taken into account in ErP calculations.
Product Technical Information
|AIR FLOW||1400 – 1940 m3/min|
|INPUT PRESSURE||30 – 60 kg/m2|
|OUTPUT PRESSURE||30 – 60 kg/m2|
|ENGINE BOARD||200 L – 6 poles|
|INSTALLED POWER||18.5 kW|
|ROTATION SPEED||950 rpm|
|SPEED LIMIT||1000 rpm|
|OUTLET FLANGE||1400 x N/A mm|
|WEIGHT WITHOUT MOTOR||475 Kg|
|SE 2||N/A Kgm2|
Use : EVL series helical fans are suitable for suction of dirty, dusty and wet air as well as fumes in foundries, cement plants, paper mills and joinery works.
Used in the ventilation of local rooms, radiators, unit heaters, cooling towers, etc. In applications, drying paper, wool, pasta tiles and generally where it is necessary to convey large volumes of air at low pressure.
– Easy setup
– High energy saving
– Made with high quality raw materials
– Long years of use guarantee