Minimum operating temperature - 20 ° C, maximum + 70 ° C.
ErP : These fans are within the scope of Directive 2009/125 / EC. This law does not apply in the following cases:
- Operation in potentially explosive atmospheres (ATEX)
- Operation at high temperatures (fans designed with cooling fan)
- Operation at temperatures below -40 °C
- Working in toxic, corrosive or corrosive environments (use of materials such as AISI 304, AISI 316, manganese steels).
These series are axial fans and therefore Ntarget = 50 is expected (Reg. UE N.327 / 2011).
Efficiency IE2 motors conforming to IEC 60034-30 are taken into account in ErP calculations.
Product Technical Information
|AIR FLOW||107 – 142 m3/minute|
|INPUT PRESSURE||10 – 20 kg/m2|
|OUTPUT PRESSURE||10 – 20 kg/m2|
|ENGINE BOARD||80 A – 4 poles|
|INSTALLED POWER||0.55 kW|
|ROTATION SPEED||1400 rpm|
|SPEED LIMIT||1450 rpm|
|OUTLET FLANGE||500 x N/A mm|
|WEIGHT WITHOUT MOTOR||22 Kg|
|SE 2||N/A Kgm2|
Use : Helical fans, EVF series, are suitable for suction of dirty, dusty and wet air as well as fumes in foundries, cement plants, paper mills and woodwork.
For ventilation of local rooms, radiator, unit heaters, cooling towers, etc. In applications for drying paper, wool, pasta tiles and generally where large volumes of air must be conveyed at low pressure.
– Easy setup
– High energy saving
– Made with high quality raw materials
– Long years of use guarantee