Minimum operating temperature - 20 ° C, maximum + 70 ° C.
ErP : These fans are within the scope of Directive 2009/125 / EC. This law does not apply in the following cases:
- Operation in potentially explosive atmospheres (ATEX)
- Operation at high temperatures (fans designed with cooling fan)
- Operation at temperatures below -40 °C
- Working in toxic, corrosive or corrosive environments (use of materials such as AISI 304, AISI 316, manganese steels).
These series are axial fans and therefore Ntarget = 50 is expected (Reg. UE N.327 / 2011).
Efficiency IE2 motors conforming to IEC 60034-30 are taken into account in ErP calculations.
Product Technical Information
|AIR FLOW||1500 – 2500 m3/minute|
|INPUT PRESSURE||49 – 82.5 kg/m2|
|OUTPUT PRESSURE||49 – 82.5 kg/m2|
|ENGINE BOARD||N/A – N/A poles|
|INSTALLED POWER||N/A KW|
|ROTATION SPEED||1000 rpm|
|SPEED LIMIT||N/A rpm|
|OUTLET FLANGE||1600 x N/A mm|
|WEIGHT WITHOUT MOTOR||520 Kg|
|SE 2||7.49 Kgm2|
Use : Helical electric fans of type EVc are partially suitable for extraction of fumes and dirty, dusty and humid air.
This type of fan is mainly used in spray booths, where it offers a significant safety guarantee against fire hazard due to the special construction with rotor made of spark-proof material and the motor fixed on the outside of the fan.
– Easy setup
– High energy saving
– Made with high quality raw materials
– Long years of use guarantee