With the use of C3 hollow bearings, it is possible to absorb fluids at a temperature higher than 40 °C up to a maximum of 80 °C.
ErP : These fans are within the scope of Directive 2009/125 / EC. This law does not apply in the following cases:
- Working in potentially explosive atmospheres (ATEX)
- Operation at high temperatures (fans designed with cooling fan)
- Operation at temperatures below -40°C
- Working in toxic, corrosive or corrosive environments (use of materials such as AISI 304, AISI 316, manganese steels).
These series are centrifugal backward curved fans and therefore Ntarget = 61 is expected (Reg. UE N.327 / 2011).
Efficiency IE2 motors conforming to IEC 60034-30 are taken into account in ErP calculations.
Product Technical Information
|AIR FLOW||22 – 50 m3/min|
|INPUT PRESSURE||18 – 33 kg/m2|
|OUTPUT PRESSURE||18 – 33 kg/m2|
|ENGINE BOARD||N/A – 4-pole|
|INSTALLED POWER||0.25 kW|
|ROTATION SPEED||1360 rpm|
|SPEED LIMIT||1410 rpm|
|OUTLET FLANGE||355 x N/A mm|
|WEIGHT WITHOUT MOTOR||33 Kg|
|SE 2||0.5 Kgm2|
Use : Exhaust towers are suitable for absorbing degraded air flue gases and vapors from the environment. It is very useful in the summer season in environments where air exchange is required for ventilation of the room.
They are also used in the ventilation of workshops, foundries, cement plants, tanneries, joinery and in the chemical, mechanical and metallurgical industries where large volumes of air must be sucked in at low pressure.
Minimum operating temperature – 20 ° C, maximum + 80 ° C (+ 150 ° C with cooling fan !!).
– Easy setup
– High energy saving
– Made with high quality raw materials
– Long years of use guarantee