With the use of C3 hollow bearings, it is possible to absorb fluids at a temperature higher than 40 °C up to a maximum of 80 °C.
ErP : These fans are within the scope of Directive 2009/125 / EC. This law does not apply in the following cases:
- Working in potentially explosive atmospheres (ATEX)
- Operation at high temperatures (fans designed with cooling fan)
- Operation at temperatures below -40°C
- Working in toxic, corrosive or corrosive environments (use of materials such as AISI 304, AISI 316, manganese steels).
These series are centrifugal backward curved fans and therefore Ntarget = 61 is expected (Reg. UE N.327 / 2011).
Efficiency IE2 motors conforming to IEC 60034-30 are taken into account in ErP calculations.
Product Technical Information
|AIR FLOW||270 – 720 m3/minute|
|INPUT PRESSURE||73 – 178 kg/m2|
|OUTPUT PRESSURE||73 – 178 kg/m2|
|ENGINE BOARD||N/A – N/A poles|
|INSTALLED POWER||N/A KW|
|ROTATION SPEED||1600 rpm|
|SPEED LIMIT||2240 rpm|
|WEIGHT WITHOUT MOTOR||320 Kg|
|SE 2||11 Kgm2|
Use : for extracting large volumes of clean or slightly dusty air in civil and industrial air-conditioning plants.
This series of double-suction fans with reverse curved blade rotors, therefore having very high outputs, finds wide use in the suction of degraded air, solvent vapors, hazardous gases; aeration of feed and grain in silos and buildings; tile and ceramic drying etc. In all applications where it is necessary to transport air, gas or fumes at low pressure at a maximum temperature of 40 °C.
– Easy setup
– Providing bidirectional absorption
– High energy saving
– Made with high quality raw materials
– Long years of use guarantee