For temperatures of the transported fluid from 90°C to higher than 350°C, a small heat-stop fan is threaded on the shaft between the support and the spiral; In addition, the fan is painted with special aluminum paint suitable for high temperatures.
ErP : These fans are within the scope of Directive 2009/125 / EC. This law does not apply in the following cases:
- Operation in potentially explosive atmospheres (ATEX)
- Operation at high temperatures (fans designed with cooling fan)
- Operation at temperatures below -40 °C
- Working in toxic, corrosive or corrosive environments (use of materials such as AISI 304, AISI 316, manganese steels).
These series are centrifugal backward curved fans and therefore Ntarget = 61 is expected (Reg. UE N.327 / 2011).
Efficiency IE2 motors conforming to IEC 60034-30 are taken into account in ErP calculations.
Product Technical Information
|AIR FLOW||295754-754 m3/min|
|INPUT PRESSURE||51 -136 kg/m2|
|OUTPUT PRESSURE||52 -138 kg/m2|
|ENGINE BOARD||N/A – N/A poles|
|INSTALLED POWER||N/A KW|
|ROTATION SPEED||1000 rpm|
|SPEED LIMIT||1120 rpm|
|WEIGHT WITHOUT MOTOR||455 Kg|
|SE 2||43.400002 Kgm2|
Use : High output centrifugal fans of this series are suitable for suction of clean or slightly dusty air in facilities in civil and industrial air conditioning.
In particular, facilities for:
Ventilation : barns, mines, tunnels.
Suction : vitrified air, welding fumes, vapors from solvent tanks and spray booths.
Ventilation : storage boxes, hangars.
Cooling : plastic materials, cloths, glass dishes.
Drying : feed, cereals. papers, varnishes, wood.
Elimination : fumes and toxic gas.
This series is also maximum 90°C in temperature It is also used in places where air must be transported at low pressure.
– Easy setup
– Working at high and low pressure
– High energy saving
– Made with high quality raw materials
– Long years of use guarantee