The temperature of the transported fluid should not exceed 80 °C without cooling fan and 150 °C with cooling fan. For higher temperatures, it is necessary to change the structure of the fan.
ErP : These fans are within the scope of Directive 2009/125 / EC. This law does not apply in the following cases:
- Operation in potentially explosive atmospheres (ATEX)
- Operation at high temperatures (fans designed with cooling fan)
- Operation at temperatures below -40 °C
- Working in toxic, corrosive or corrosive environments (use of materials such as AISI 304, AISI 316, manganese steels).
These series are centrifugal backward curved fans and therefore Ntarget = 61 is expected (Reg. UE N.327 / 2011).
Efficiency IE2 motors conforming to IEC 60034-30 are taken into account in ErP calculations.
Product Technical Information
|AIR FLOW||22 – 63 m3/min|
|INPUT PRESSURE||N / A – 40.5 kg/m2|
|OUTPUT PRESSURE||17.700001 – 41 kg / m 2|
|ENGINE BOARD||71 B – 4-pole|
|INSTALLED POWER||0.37 kW|
|ROTATION SPEED||1360 rpm|
|SPEED LIMIT||1410 rpm|
|WEIGHT WITHOUT MOTOR||42 Kg|
Use : To remove clean or slightly dusty air. They have high efficiency and low noise level, the fans of this series are mainly used in the following industries, ventilation, air-conditioning, drying, cooling, mechanical airflow and toxic gas removal plants.
– High energy saving
– Made with high quality raw materials
-Long years of use guarantee