The liquid temperature should not exceed 80 °C without the conveyed cooling fan and 150 °C cooling. For higher temperatures, it is necessary to change the structure of the fan. ErP : These fans are within the scope of Directive 2009/125 / EC. This law does not apply in the following cases:
- Operation in potentially explosive atmospheres (ATEX)
- Operation at high temperatures (fans designed with cooling fan)
- Operation at temperatures below -40 °C
- Working in toxic, corrosive or corrosive environments (use of materials such as AISI 304, AISI 316, manganese steels).
These series are centrifugal forward curved fans and therefore Ntarget = 42 is expected (Reg. UE N.327 / 2011).
Efficiency IE2 motors in accordance with IEC 60034-30 are taken into account in ErP calculations.
Product Technical Information
|AIR FLOW||9 – 31 m 3 / min|
|INPUT PRESSURE||32 – 39 kg / m2|
|OUTPUT PRESSURE||32 – 39 kg / m2|
|ENGINE BOARD||71 B – 4-pole|
|INSTALLED POWER||0.37 kW|
|ROTATION SPEED||1360 laps/min|
|LIMIT SPEED||1410 laps/min|
|LIQUID TYPE||Clean, Dusty|
|INLET FLANGE||⌀ 229mm|
|OUTLET FLANGE||224 x 160mm|
|WEIGHT WITHOUT MOTOR||17 Kg|
|SE 2||0.07 Kgm2|
Usage : To remove clean or slightly dusty air. They have high efficiency and low noise level, the fans of this series are widely used in ventilation, air-conditioning, drying, cooling, mechanical airflow and toxic gas removal plants.
– High energy saving
– Made with high quality raw materials
-Long years of use guarantee