ErP : These fans are within the scope of Directive 2009/125 / EC. This law does not apply in the following cases:
- Operation in potentially explosive atmospheres (ATEX)
- Operation at high temperatures (fans designed with cooling fan)
- Operation at temperatures below -40 °C
- Working in toxic, corrosive or corrosive environments (use of materials such as AISI 304, AISI 316, manganese steels).
These series are centrifugal backward curved fans and therefore Ntarget = 61 is expected (Reg. UE N.327 / 2011).
Efficiency IE2 motors conforming to IEC 60034-30 are taken into account in ErP calculations.
special rate> In the case of 1.11, please note that Directive 2009/125 / CE applies, but these fans are not subject to the energy efficiency restrictions imposed and thus the verification of these parameters.
Product Technical Information
|AIR FLOW||75 – 290 m3/minute|
|INPUT PRESSURE||415 – 617 kg/m2|
|OUTPUT PRESSURE||435 – 660 kg/m2|
|ENGINE BOARD||N/A – N/A poles|
|INSTALLED POWER||N/A KW|
|ROTATION SPEED||1470 rpm|
|SPEED LIMIT||2600 rpm|
|WEIGHT WITHOUT MOTOR||560 Kg|
|SE 2||53 Kgm2|
Use : For suction of clean and dusty air. Such high-pressure fans are characterized by a high output, which saves electrical energy, as they have a special fan impeller mounted with reverse blades (negative).
This type of fans is particularly suitable for the air supply of cupolas in cement plants, foundries and pneumatic conveying of oil burners, mills, pasta. factories, in the chemical, metallurgical and iron industries, where small capacities of medium and high pressure are required.
– Easy setup
– High energy saving
– Made with high quality raw materials
– Long years of use guarantee