These fans are covered by Directive 2009/125 / EC. This law does not apply in the following cases:
- Operation in potentially explosive atmospheres (ATEX)
- Operation at high temperatures (fans designed with cooling fan)
- Operation at temperatures below -40 °C
- Working in toxic, corrosive or corrosive environments (use of materials such as AISI 304, AISI 316, manganese steels).
special rate> In the case of 1.11, please note that Directive 2009/125 / CE applies, but these fans are not subject to the energy efficiency restrictions imposed and thus the verification of these parameters.
The APRED-APRFD-APRGD series always has a specific ratio greater than 1.11.
Product Technical Information
|AIR FLOW||20 – 56 m3/min|
|INPUT PRESSURE||2830 – 2883 kg/m2|
|OUTPUT PRESSURE||3940 – 4060 kg/m2|
|ENGINE BOARD||250 M – 2 poles|
|INSTALLED POWER||55 kW|
|ROTATION SPEED||2950 rpm|
|SPEED LIMIT||3000 rpm|
|WEIGHT WITHOUT MOTOR||880 Kg|
|SE 2||35 Kgm2|
Use : For suction of clean and dusty air. Double-stage fans of this type are characterized by high output, which saves a certain amount of electrical power; using special type fan impellers with reverse blades (negative).
In order to give oxygen to polluted waters, in pneumatic transport, cement factories, mills, “pasta” factories, paint works (for quick drying wool), ceramics factories (used for pneumatic cleaning of rooms), chemical, iron and in metallurgical industries. Fluid temperature should be above 80 °C.
– High energy saving
– Made with high quality raw materials
-Long years of use guarantee