The temperature of the sucked liquid should not exceed 80°C without cooling fan and 150°C with cooling fan.
ErP : These fans are within the scope of Directive 2009/125 / EC. This law does not apply in the following cases:
- Operation in potentially explosive atmospheres (ATEX)
- Operation at high temperatures (fans designed with cooling fan)
- Operation at temperatures below -40 °C
- Working in toxic, corrosive or corrosive environments (use of materials such as AISI 304, AISI 316, manganese steels).
These series are centrifugal forward curved fans and therefore Ntarget = 42 is expected (Reg. UE N.327 / 2011).
Efficiency IE2 motors conforming to IEC 60034-30 are taken into account in ErP calculations.
special rate> In the case of 1.11, please note that Directive 2009/125 / CE applies, but these fans are not subject to the energy efficiency restrictions imposed and thus the verification of these parameters.
Product Technical Information
|AIR FLOW||2 – 6 m3/min|
|INPUT PRESSURE||368 – 398 kg/m2|
|OUTPUT PRESSURE||380 – 413 kg/m2|
|ENGINE BOARD||80 A – 2 poles|
|INSTALLED POWER||0.75 kW|
|ROTATION SPEED||2830 rpm|
|SPEED LIMIT||2880 rpm|
|LIQUID TYPE||Clean, Dusty|
|OUTLET FLANGE||90 x 63mm|
|WEIGHT WITHOUT MOTOR||33 Kg|
|SE 2||0.6 Kgm2|
Fans of this series are particularly suitable for pneumatic conveying of small capacities in cement plants, air supply of cupolas, foundries and oil burners, mills, “pasta” factories, chemical, metallurgical and iron industries.
– Easy setup
– High energy saving
– Made with high quality raw materials
– Long years of use guarantee